09/25/2026 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

 September 25, 2026 Playlist:  The First Show of FALL!

Hour 1

  • I Fall to Pieces - Patsy Cline
  • Fall on Me - R.E.M.
  • If a Tree Falls - Bruce Cockburn
  • Until I Fall Away - Gin Blossoms
  • Fall Dog Bombs the Moon - David Bowie
  • A Hard Rain's a-Gonna Fall - Bryan Ferry
  • I'm Falling for Helen - Bob's Burger Cast
  • Falling Off the Face of the Earth - Neil Young
  • Let's Never Stop Falling in Love - Pink Martini
  • Till My Head Falls Off - They Might Be Giants
  • They Don't Know How to Fall in Place - Lemon Twigs
  • Why Do Fools Fall in Love - Frankie Lymon & The Teenagers
  • Falling Apart (Right Now) - Wilco
  • If You Fall - Steve Earle
  • Fee Fallin' - Tom Petty

Hour 2

  • When Fall Comes to New England - Cheryl Wheeler
  • Let Your Tears Fall Baby - Big Mama Thornton
  • Guess I'm Falling in Love - Spoon
  • Fallen Down - Vulgar Boatmen
  • Falling in Love Again - John Prine & Alison Krauss
  • The Worl's Not Falling Apart - Dar Williams
  • If I Should Fall Behind - Bruce Springsteen
  • Let's Fall in Love - Frank Sinatra
  • Fall in Love With Me - Iggy Pop
  • Another Place to Fall - KT Tunstall
  • Fallout - Yo La Tengo
  • Sure to Fall (In Love With You) - Beatles
  • Before the Sky Falls - Grace Potter
  • Falling in Love Again - Marlene Dietrich

 

   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

11/14/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

12/05/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

10/31/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist