09/11/2026 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

 September 11, 2026 Playlist  It's a Three-Peat Friday

Hour 1

  • Odds and Ends - Bob Dylan and the Band
  • Let's Go Crazy - Prince and the Revolution
  • Raspberry Beret - Prince and the Revolution
  • I Am You - Prince
  • Man in the Moon - R.E.M.
  • What's the Frequency, Kenneth? - R.E.M.
  • Stand - R.E.M.
  • Jungle Work - Warren Zevon
  • Mcgillycuddy's Reeks - Warren Zevon
  • Frank and Jesse James - Warren Zevon
  • A Well Respected Man - The Kinks
  • Picture Book - The Kinks
  • You Really Got Me - The Kinks
  • Silver Threads and Golden Needles - Linda Ronstadt
  • When Will I Be Loved - Linda Ronstadt
  • It's So Easy - Linda Ronstadt

Hour 2

  • Stickshifts and Safety Belts - CAKE
  • Pretty Pink Ribbon - CAKE
  • Jesus Wrote a Blank Check - CAKE
  • Joy - Dry Cleaning
  • Grass - Dry Cleaning
  • New Long Leg - Dry Cleaning
  • I'm Going Away - Elizabeth Cotton
  • When I Get Home - Elizabeth Cotton
  • Shake Sugaree- Elizabeth Cotton
  • Busted - Wishy
  • Triple Seven - Wishy
  • Mona Lisa - Wishy
  • What's Good - Lou Reed
  • Sick of You - Lou Reed
  • Peggy Sue - Lou Reed


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

12/05/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

11/14/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

10/31/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist