08/28/2026 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

August 28, 2026 Playlist    No theme,EXCEPT for RIP Dolly Parton & Tim Curry


Hour 1

  • I Wanna Be a Flintstone - The Screaming Blue Messiahs
  • Punk Rock Girl - The Dead Milkmen
  • Blitzkrieg Bop - Ramones
  • Pulled Up - Talking Heads
  • Heat Treatment - Graham Parker
  • I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock and Roll - Dave Edmunds
  • New York City - John Lennon
  • Mystery Dance - Elvis Costello
  • Tumbling Dice - Linda Ronstadt
  • Yip Yip Yow - Caroline Rose
  • Lawyers, Guns and Money - Warren Zevon
  • Coma Girl - Joe Strummer and Les Mescaleros
  • We Might as Well Be Strangers - Weezer
  • Gloria - Patti Smith
  • These Boots are Made for Walkin' - Parquet Courts
  • Brown Eyed Handsome Man - Chuck Berry
  • Head Over Heels - Tuff Darts

Hour 2

  • I'm Gonna Love You Too - Blndie
  • Who Do You Love? - George Thorogood and the Destroyers
  • Undecided Voters - Kiwi Jr
  • Wand Dang Doodle - Hindu Love Gods
  • You Ain't Nothin' But Fine - Rockpile
  • Bean Fields - Shannon & The Clams
  • Spanish Bombs - The Clash
  • Pretty Vacant - Sex Pistols
  • Domino - The Cramps
  • Looking for a Kiss - New York Dolls
  • You're No Good - Dolly Parton w/Emmylou Harris & Sheryl Crow
  • (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction - Dolly Parton w/Pink & Brandi Carlile
  • World on Fire - Dolly Parton
  • Everyday People - Dolly Parton and Kermit the Frog
  • I Do The Rock - Tim Curry
  • Sweet Transvestite - Tim Curry & The Rocky Horror Picture Show



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

09/26/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

11/14/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

12/05/2025 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist