04/19/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

 April 19, 2024 Playlist Themes : Hour 1) For the Anniversary of the start of the American Revolution (April 19, 1775) - Songs will be from the early 60s (AKA : British Invasion). Hour 2) All Brand New Releases

Hour 1

  • Odds and Ends - Unknown YouTuber
  • You Really Got Me - The Kinks
  • I Only Want to be With You - Dusty Springfield
  • Bad to Me (Demo) - Beatles
  • Wild Thing - The Troggs
  • For Your Love - The Yardbirds
  • I Saw Her Standing There (Take 2) - Beatles
  • My Generation - The Who
  • Satisfaction - Rolling Stones
  • I’m Telling You Now - Freddie and the Dreamers
  • Gimme Some Lovin’ - Spencer Davis Group
  • Step Inside Love - Cilla Black
  • Can’t You Hear My Heartbeat - Herman’s Hermits
  • How Do You Do It? - Gerry and the Pacemakers
  • Glad All Over - Dave Clark Five
  • She’s Not There - The Zombies
  • We Gotta Get Out of this Place - The Animals
  • Mick Jagger Intros the Beatles to Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
  • I Wanna Be Your Man - Rolling Stones
  • Love Me Do - Beatles
  • Please Please Me - Beatles

Hour 2

  • All My Fault - Fantastic Cat
  • Cigarette Smell - Willy Cobb
  • Hater’s Anthem - Infinity Song
  • Lazy - They Might Be Giants
  • White Noise - French Cassettes
  • So Sick of Dreaming - Maggie Rogers
  • My Fun - Suki Waterhouse
  • Rather Be Me Than You - Fastball
  • Evolve - Phish
  • Crime Scene Queen - The Felice Brothers
  • All My Friends - Katie Pruitt
  • My Boy Only Breaks His Favorite Toys - Taylor Swift
  • Jacket - Sam Evian
  • Joy Rider - Kim Richey
  • Perfect Pretender - Annie Taylor
  • Superstar - Rainbow Kitten Surprise
  • Girl From the Record Shop - Frank Turner




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08/30/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

08/09/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

08/23/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist