November 14th 2025 Playlist - Lots of new releases + Happy Birthday Neil Young (80 on 11/12/2025) Hour 1 I Want You - Bob Dylan Wait For Me - Oracle Sisters Miss June - Freak Slug Anywhere - Ratboys My Cologne - Howl Owl Howl I'll Feel a Whole Lot Better - Tom Petty Lean in the Wind - Winterpills Pajarito - Jose Gonzalez Brand New City - Snocaps Hold On to the Light - Jack Johnson & Hermanos Gutierrez Spangled - Fust The World's Gone Wrong - Lucinda Williams Won't You Speak Your Mind - Whitney You've Got My Number - Spiritual Cramp When It Snows in Texas - Chaparelle & Sierra Ferrell Already One - Neil Young Hour 2 We Got to Have Peace - Mavis Staples To Space - Kings of Leon Showbiz - Hayley Williams Driving With One Hand on the Wheel - Aimee Mann Tough Call - Dessa Name the Band - This Is Lorelei Settle Down - Low Cut Connie I Believe in Love - Tyler Ballgame Running Errands - U.S. Girls DEATH IN THE FAMILY - The Sophs I'm Your Man - My Wonderful Boyfrien...
December 5th 2025 Playlist - Hour 1: World Soil Day Hour 2: New, Old, and HBD Little Richard Hour 1 The Truth is in the Dirt - Karen Elson Pay Dirt - k.d. Lang Digging in the Dirt - Peter Gabriel Dirt and Dead Ends - Indigo Girls I Like Dirt - The Thunderbirds Bulldozers and Dirt - Drive-By-Truckers Downtown Dirt - Lou Reed Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap - AC/DC Dirt Bike - They Might Be Giants If Dirt Were Dollars - Don Henley Bags of Dirt - Spin Doctors Captain Fantastic and the Brown Dirt Cowboy - Elton John Poor Old Dirt Farmer - Levon Helm Hour 2 One More Dance Around the Sun - Great Lake Swimmers Cobra - Geese I Want to See the Bright Lights Tonight - Richard & Linda Thompson The Way I Go - Dar Williams Sunny Baby - The Kooks Rats - Suzanne Vega I Guess I Should Go to Sleep - Jack White Hey You - Rigometrics I Don't Have the Heart - Sharp Pins Halfway Up the Lawn - runo plum Tomorrow's Tomorrow - Hohnen Ford Shenanigans - Dogs in a Pile The Girl Can't Help It - Lit...
November 7th Playlist - It's a matter of Life or Death on today's Odds and Ends Playlist Hour 1 Death or Glory - The Clash Love in Real Life - Lizzo Die in Denver - Catbite Lust for Life - Iggy Pop (Don't Fear) The Reaper - Blue Oyster Cult It's The Hard-Knock Life - Andrea McArdle & The Orphans Please Don't Bury Me - John Prine Best Day of My Life - American Authors Pull The Plug - Bellevue Cadillac Important in Your Life - Jonathan Richman & The Modern Lovers Wall of Death - Richard & Linda Thompson That's Life - Frank Sinatra Dumb Ways to Die - Tangerine Litty Life on Mars - David Bowie Sneak Out the Back Door - Ron Sexsmith Hour 2 My Life is Starting Over - Daniel Johnston Death to My Hometown - Bruce Springsteen Walk of Life - Dire Straits The Death of Ferdinand de Saussure - The Magnetic Fields Life for Rent -Dido Things to Do in Denver When You're Dead - Warren Zevon All My Life - Harry Nilsson But I Might Die Tonight - Cat Stevens In My ...
Hope you feel better!
ReplyDelete