09/29/2023 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

 September 29, 2023 Playlist  Theme:  September 29 is World Heart Day

Hour 1

  • Piece of My Heart - Janis Joplin & The Holding Company
  • Heart - Rockpile
  • Young at Heart - Frank Sinatra
  • Can't You Hear My Heartbeat - Herman's Hermits
  • No Heart at All - Shemekia Copleand
  • I'm Having a Heart Attack- They Might Be Giants
  • I Think I Need a New Heart- The Magnetic Fields
  • Take a Look at My Heart - John Prine
  • I Can Feel Your Heartbeat - The Partridge Family
  • Heart of Glass - Blondie
  • Hungry Heart - Bruce Springsteen
  • Heart of the Country- Paul & Linda McCartney
  • Stop Draggin' My Heart Around - Stevie Nicks and Tom Petty
  • A Mind With a Heart of It's Own - Tom Petty
  • Bad Liver and a Broken Heart - Tom Waits
  • Empty Handed Heart - Warren Zevon
  • Flushed From the Bathroom of Your Heart - Johnny Cash

Hour 2

  • Queen of Hearts - Dave Edmunds
  • Cold, Cold Heart - Hank Williams
  • Radio Sweetheart - Elvis Costello
  • Raining in My Heart - Eric Idle
  • Piece of My Heart - Erma Franklin
  • The Heart of Saturday Night - Jonathan Richman
  • Hotter Than Mojave In My Heart - Iris DeMent
  • Heart of Gold (Live) - Neil Young
  • I Want to be The One to Warm Your Mother's Heart - The White Stripes
  • Keep Me In Your Heart - Warren Zevon
  • Change of Heart - Margo Price
  • Stowaway In Your Heart - Lucinda Willians
  • Cheatin' Heart - Lil Sue and the Cow Tippers
  • Young At Heart - Tom Waits
  • Put A Little Love in Your Heart - Jackie DeShannon
  • Heart of Stone - The Rolling Stones
  • Devil In Her Heart - The Beatles
  • Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band  - Jimi Hendrix 
  • Sgt Pepper’s Lonely Heatrs Club Band - The Beatles










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08/30/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

08/09/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

08/23/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist