01/13/2023 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

 01/13/2023 Playlist - Original Versions of Popular Songs

Hour 1

  • That’s Alright Mama - Arthur “Big Boy” Crudip
  • Twist and Shout - The Top Notes
  • Tainted Love - Gloria Jones
  • Burning Love - Arthur Alexander
  • The Tide is High - The Paragons
  • The Magic Bus - The Pudding
  • Piece of My Heart - Erma Franklin
  • All Along the Watchtower - Bob Dylan
  • It’s All Over Now - The Valentinos
  • Sweet Home Chicago - Robert Johnson
  • Take Me to the River - Al Green
  • The First Cut is the Deepest - Cat Stevens
  • House Rent Boogie - John Lee Hooker
  • One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer - John Lee Hooker
  • Manic Monday - Prince
  • Louie Louie - Richard Berry
  • I’m Henry the Eighth I Am - Harry Champion

Hour 2

  • Hanging on the Telephone - The Nerves
  • Who Do You Love - Bo Diddley
  • I’ve Got My Mind Set on You - James Ray
  • I Want Candy - The Strangeloves
  • I Love Rock ‘N Roll - The Arrows and Friends
  • Black Magic Woman - Fleetwood Mac
  • Money - Barrett Strong
  • Four Strong Winds - Ian Tyson
  • Take It Easy - Jackson Browne
  • Love’s Ring of Fire - Anita Carter
  • Time After Time - The Hooters
  • Susie Q - Dale Hawkins
  • What’s So Funny About Peace, Love and Understanding - Nick Lowe
  • I’m a Believer - Neil Diamond
  • Pleasant Valley Sunday - Carole King
  • Different Drum - Michael Nesmith
  • Walk Right In - Cannon’s Jug Stompers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

08/30/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

08/09/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist

08/23/2024 WRFR Odds and Ends Playlist